Long lasting protection made from organic botanicals and butters, made without baking soda, tested in the Arizona heatGot sensitive underarms but need a bright citrus scented deodorant that really works?
Powered by diatomaceous earth in a base of organic butters, this bright citrus scented natural deodorant lasts all day. Key to the formula are mango butter, which feels dry and sticks to skin, and kaolin clay which is a super absorbent fluffy natural powder. You will love the combination of bouncy herbal citrus fragrance and natural deodorizing power.
- PURE ESSENTIAL OILS: Made with pure Lime and Geranium Oil, no synthetic fragrances
- ARE THE INGREDIENTS NATURAL? Our natural pronounceable ingredients are listed online so you know what you are buying. Our butters are organic and our powders are GMO Free. Some fragrance ingredients contain skin safe phthalate free synthetics.
- DOES IT WORK? The secret to LONG LASTING PROTECTION is to keep the powerful deodorizers in place all day. Tested through 3 Arizona summers, our list of loyal customers grows ever year! We use non-staining butters like dry feeling Mango Butter and tenacious Shea Butter. Use a thin layer to prevent stickiness.
- WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN? Our BAKING SODA FREE version uses odor fighting Diatomeacaeous Earth (food grade) for deodorizing power in place of sometimes irritating Baking Soda
- A bouncy fresh scent that is a perfect launching pad to make any day a great day
Luxury scented non-irritating natural deodorants are guaranteed to have only natural |FragIngred|. The extra care taken to ensure the pristine condition of the bouncy herbal citrus fragrance is an indulgence you can feel good about.
Bouncy Herbal Citrus Scent
What's in Baking Soda Free Deodorant ?
|Highest EWG:||2||Made in USA:||28%||Sustainable:||75%|
|Vegan Friendly:||77%||Certified Organic:||86%|
Mango (Mangifera Indica) Seed Butter*, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil*, Beeswax*, Arrowroot (Maranta Arundinacea) Powder*, Kaolin Clay, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter*, Fragrance (Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Oil AND Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens) Oil), Diatomaceous Earth.*Organic Ingredient
|Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil||What It Is: With a fresh, sweet citrus character, Lime is a traditionally male fragrance. Some distillations yield an almost floral character to the oil. The aromatherapy of Lime and most citrus fragrances is thought to be uplifting, and lending clarity and alertness of mind.|
How It's Used: Lime oil is balancing and rejuvenating to skin. Like all citrus oils, when used undiluted, this oil can cause sensitivity to sunlight.
How It's Made: Oil is steam distilled from the peel of the fruit.
|Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil||What It Is: The scent is mostly quite herbaceous, but depending on the source plants, can be spicy, fruity, floral, or citrusy. In aromatherapy, Geranium is a balancing and comforting fragrance.|
How It's Used: It is a skin balancing astringent.
How It's Made: The oil is extracted from the leaves and stems of the plant, sometimes also including the flower. It is typically steam distilled.