Long lasting protection made from organic botanicals and butters, made without baking soda, tested in the Arizona heatGot sensitive underarms but need a patchouli scented deodorant that really works?
Powered by diatomaceous earth in a base of organic butters, this patchouli scented natural deodorant lasts all day. Key to the formula are mango butter, which feels dry and sticks to skin, and kaolin clay which is a super absorbent fluffy natural powder. You will love the combination of woodsy exotic fragrance and natural deodorizing power.
- PURE ESSENTIAL OILS: Made with pure Patchouli Oil, no synthetic fragrances
- ARE THE INGREDIENTS NATURAL? Our natural pronounceable ingredients are listed online so you know what you are buying. Our butters are organic and our powders are GMO Free. Some fragrance ingredients contain skin safe phthalate free synthetics.
- DOES IT WORK? The secret to LONG LASTING PROTECTION is to keep the powerful deodorizers in place all day. Tested through 3 Arizona summers, our list of loyal customers grows ever year! We use non-staining butters like dry feeling Mango Butter and tenacious Shea Butter. Use a thin layer to prevent stickiness.
- WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN? Our BAKING SODA FREE version uses odor fighting Diatomeacaeous Earth (food grade) for deodorizing power in place of sometimes irritating Baking Soda
- The pure earthy, woody, spicy scent of straight Patchouli
Luxury scented non-irritating natural deodorants are guaranteed to have only natural |FragIngred|. The extra care taken to ensure the pristine condition of the woodsy exotic fragrance is an indulgence you can feel good about.
Earthy Woody Spicy
What's in Baking Soda Free Deodorant ?
|Highest EWG:||2||Made in USA:||28%||Sustainable:||75%|
|Vegan Friendly:||77%||Certified Organic:||86%|
Mango (Mangifera Indica) Seed Butter*, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil*, Beeswax*, Arrowroot (Maranta Arundinacea) Powder*, Kaolin Clay, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter*, Fragrance (Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) Oil*), Diatomaceous Earth.*Organic Ingredient
|Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil||What It Is: Patchouli is the signature fragrance of the social revolution of the 1960s and is a familiar fragrance to many people worldwide. The spicy earthy tones are often used as perfume on its own. In aromatherapy, Patchouli is known as an uplifting fragrance, but is deeply sensual and comforting also. The spicy earthiness of this oil promotes a warm, connected, contented feeling, which is why it is also considered an aphrodisiac.|
How It's Used: Patchouli is moisturizing and soothing to the skin.
How It's Made: The oil is steam extracted from the leaves.