Long lasting protection made from organic botanicals and butters, made without baking soda, tested in the Arizona heatGot sensitive underarms but need a lavender scented deodorant that really works? Lavender Baking Soda Free Deodorant is an aluminum free non-irritating natural deodorant that lasts all day with a relaxing comforting scent.
Powered by diatomaceous earth in a base of organic butters, this lavender scented natural deodorant lasts all day. Key to the formula are mango butter, which feels dry and sticks to skin, and kaolin clay which is a super absorbent fluffy natural powder. You will love the combination of relaxing comforting fragrance and natural deodorizing power.
Luxury scented non-irritating natural deodorants are guaranteed to have only natural fragrances. The extra care taken to ensure the pristine condition of the relaxing comforting fragrance is an indulgence you can feel good about.
- PURE ESSENTIAL OILS: Made with pure Lavender Oil, no synthetic fragrances
- ARE THE INGREDIENTS NATURAL? Our natural pronounceable ingredients are listed online so you know what you are buying. Our butters are organic and our powders are GMO Free. Some fragrance ingredients contain skin safe phthalate free synthetics.
- DOES IT WORK? The secret to LONG LASTING PROTECTION is to keep the powerful deodorizers in place all day. Tested through 3 Arizona summers, our list of loyal customers grows ever year! We use non-staining butters like dry feeling Mango Butter and tenacious Shea Butter. Use a thin layer to prevent stickiness.
- WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN? Our BAKING SODA FREE version uses odor fighting Diatomeacaeous Earth (food grade) for deodorizing power in place of sometimes irritating Baking Soda
- Classic lavender scent that is relaxing and comforting
Luxurious Relaxing Scent
Lavender is a known to be a fresh fragrance that is both relaxing and comforting. It is a classic clean fragrance. The variety we use was chosen for its grassy tones that carry the deep floral fragrance into the finished product. Many people use it on their sheets to promote a restful night.
Lavender has been in use for centuries in daily life. Not just for bath products, but for cleaning, deodorizing, perfumery, first aid, and flavoring. Fun fact: Lavender shortbread is actually quite delicious!
There is a wide assortment of lavender varieties, each with their own personality - the "terroir" of Lavender is well known in the perfume industry. Regardless of how you describe Lavender, it is one of the most useful oils and is loved and well known all over the world.
What's in Baking Soda Free Deodorant ?
Mango (Mangifera Indica) Seed Butter*, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil*, Beeswax*, Arrowroot (Maranta Arundinacea) Powder*, Kaolin Clay, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter*, Fragrance (Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil*), Diatomaceous Earth.*Organic Ingredient