Get smooth silky skin with 10% moisturizers and naturally derived gentle cleansers with a luxury fragrance that are super sudsyGoing natural and looking for an energizing patchouli scented luxurious liquid soap?
Our sudsy formula is based on the most gentle naturally derived cleansers, then infused with sweet happy herbal scent plus coconut and jojoba oil for locking in moisture. Fill your cleansing routine with energizing patchouli lather.
- PURE ESSENTIAL OILS: Made with pure Lemongrass, Rosemary, and Patchouli Oil, no synthetic fragrances
- NATURALLY DERIVED EXTRA CREAMY GEL - gentle liquid body wash cleanses without drying leaving skin fresh and healthy looking
- MOISTURIZES AND NOURISHES SKIN made with 10% skin softening ingredients of organic coconut oil, organic jojoba oil, vegetable glycerin, and Vitamin E
- MADE FROM BIODEGRADABLE, SUSTAINABLE INGREDIENTS - plant based formula free of sulfates (SLS, SLES, SCS), parabens, phthalates, triclosan, formaldehyde/formaldehyde-releasing agents, mineral oil, petroleum, drying alcohol, PEGs, or artificial dyes
- HERBAL HAPPINESS - A refreshing herbal fragrance that elevates your mood and your perspective
Luxury scented natural liquid soaps are guaranteed to have only natural |FragIngred|. The extra care taken to ensure the pristine condition of the sweet happy herbal fragrance is an indulgence you can feel good about.
Sweet Herbal Happiness
What's in Body Wash ?
|Highest EWG:||2||Made in USA:||52%||Sustainable:||99%|
|Vegan Friendly:||99%||Certified Organic:||9%|
Water, Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside, Coconut Oil*, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Jojoba Oil*, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance (Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Citratus) Oil* AND Rosemary (Rosemarinus Officianalis) Oil* AND Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) Oil*), Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.*Organic Ingredient
|Rosmarinus Officianalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil||What It Is: Herbaceous and tending toward medicinal, Rosemary also has a rich savory component. The fragrance is invigorating in a rustic, earthy way. It is a classic mens fragrance because of its vigorousness. In aromatherapy, it is used for improving concentration and thought clarity.|
How It's Used: Rosemary stimulates the skin and is also an oil balancing astringent.
How It's Made: The spiny leaves and blue flowers of the shrub are steam distilled to produce the essential oil.
|Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil||What It Is: Lemongrass is powerfully herbal with fresh, ginger-like tones. In aromatherapy, Lemongrass promotes restful sleep, balancing, and is good for concentration and focus.|
How It's Used: Lemongrass is both clarifying and soothing to the skin.
How It's Made: Steam distilled from the entire plant.
|Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil||What It Is: Patchouli is the signature fragrance of the social revolution of the 1960s and is a familiar fragrance to many people worldwide. The spicy earthy tones are often used as perfume on its own. In aromatherapy, Patchouli is known as an uplifting fragrance, but is deeply sensual and comforting also. The spicy earthiness of this oil promotes a warm, connected, contented feeling, which is why it is also considered an aphrodisiac.|
How It's Used: Patchouli is moisturizing and soothing to the skin.
How It's Made: The oil is steam extracted from the leaves.