Long lasting protection made from organic botanicals and butters, tested in the Arizona heatLonging for a warm incense scented natural deodorant that really works?
Powered by a small amount of clean baking soda in a base of organic butters, this warm incense scented natural deodorant lasts all day. Key to the formula are mango butter, which feels dry and sticks to skin, and kaolin clay which is a super absorbent fluffy natural powder. You will love the combination of rich soulful fragrance and natural deodorizing power.
- PURE ESSENTIAL OILS: Made with pure Frankincense (Olibanum Boswellia) Oil, Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) Oil, no synthetic fragrances
- ARE THE INGREDIENTS NATURAL? Our natural pronounceable ingredients are listed online so you know what you are buying. Our butters are organic and our powders are GMO Free. Some fragrance ingredients contain skin safe phthalate free synthetics.
- DOES IT WORK? The secret to LONG LASTING PROTECTION is to keep the powerful deodorizers in place all day. Tested through 3 Arizona summers, our list of loyal customers grows ever year! We use non-staining butters like dry feeling Mango Butter and tenacious Shea Butter. Use a thin layer to prevent stickiness.
- WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN? We use a tiny but important amount of baking soda to ensure long lasting protection. Some people cannot tolerate any baking soda, so we also make a Baking Soda Free version.
- A warm spicy and deeply spiritual scent
Luxury scented natural deodorants are guaranteed to have only natural |FragIngred|. The extra care taken to ensure the pristine condition of the rich soulful fragrance is an indulgence you can feel good about.
Soulful Incense and SpiceThe warm spicy aroma of incense is a gift to the spirit. Deeply sensual and ethereal, these oils have been used for centuries to evoke the higher mind, call the soul to participate in the joyfulness of creation, and awaken celebration in the heart.
What's in Natural Deodorant ?
|Highest EWG:||1||Made in USA:||29%||Sustainable:||74%|
|Vegan Friendly:||77%||Certified Organic:||86%|
Mango (Mangifera Indica) Seed Butter*, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil*, Beeswax*, Arrowroot (Maranta Arundinacea) Powder*, Kaolin Clay, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter*, Fragrance (Frankincense (Olibanum Boswellia) Oil AND Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) Oil), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate).*Organic Ingredient
|Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Resin||What It Is: Arguably the world's most holy scent, the spicy, woodsy aroma is used in religious contexts all over the world. In aromatherapy, this is a spirit engaging fragrance, assisting with meditation, clarity of emotions, and soulful reflection.|
How It's Used: Frankincense has been used as a beautifying oil for centuries and promotes hydration.
How It's Made: The bark of the tree is cut to make the sap "weep" out, then weeks later the tears are collected. Frankincense is usually diluted in a solvent to make it usable as an oil.
|Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil||What It Is: A woody, spicy, sweet aroma with a slight medicinal note, Myrrh is an indispensable component in incense and perfumes. In aromatherapy, Myrrh mellows the emotions and promotes self reflection.|
How It's Used: Myrrh is soothing to the skin and helps retain moisture.
How It's Made: The bark of the tree is cut to make the sap "weep" out, then weeks later the tears are collected. Myrrh is usually diluted in a solvent to make it usable as an oil.