Convenient personal aromatherapy - easy to use, travels anywhereLooking for mind clearing scented aromatherapy inhaler products?
- PURE ESSENTIAL OILS: Made with pure Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Douglas Fir Oil, no synthetic fragrances
- CONVENIENT AROMATHERAPY No equipment required, easy to carry, does not disturb others or scent the environment
- SEALED CONTAINER LASTS Stays fresh indefinitely
- YOU CHOOSE THE STRENGTH Inhale deeply for more fragrance or less deeply for a milder effect
- CLEAR YOUR MIND, clear the air, clear your mood, and get down to the task at hand with pure essential oils that invigorate your spirit and support clarity of thought
Luxury scented aromatherapy inhalers are guaranteed to have only natural |FragIngred|. The extra care taken to ensure the pristine condition of the outdoorsy cleansing fragrance is an indulgence you can feel good about.
Powerfully Fresh Herbal Mint
Fragrance (Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil* AND Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Polybractea) Oil* AND Douglas Fir (Pseudotsuga Menziesii) Oil*).*Organic Ingredient
|Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil||What It Is: Refreshing and cooling, peppermint is the most widely recognized mint fragrance. In aromatherapy, it is an uplifting fragrance that assists with mental clarity and emotional refreshment.|
How It's Used: Peppermint energizes and cools skin, resulting in glowing, bright complexion.
How It's Made: Peppermint is harvested in early full bloom, partially dried, and the entire plan is steam distilled.
|Eucalyptus Polybractea (Eucalyptus) Oil||What It Is: Camphouraceous and distinctively fresh, Blue Mallee Eucalyptus is a complex version of the popular sharp menthol type scents of this family of oils. In aromatherapy, Eucalyptus is mentally stimulating and emotionally uplifting. It helps dissipate fatigue.|
How It's Used: Eucalyptus is a purifier and moisturizer of the skin.
How It's Made: Extracted via steam distillation of the leaves and green branchlets.
|Pseudotsuga menziesii (Douglas Fir) Oil||What It Is: A rich, sweet, woody aroma that lacks the pine cleaner notes of other fir oils. In aromatherapy, Douglas Fir is an emotional and mental clarifier.|
How It's Used: It is a skin cleanser and purifier.
How It's Made: Steam distilled from the needles of the Douglas Fir tree.