Pure fragrance to scent your home and personal space
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC FRAGRANCE FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT - No fillers, additives, carrier oils, or preservatives, just 100% plant extracted oils
- POTENT AND LONG LASTING plant oils from around the world (Australia, India, USA, many others)
- RESEALABLE VIALS are portable and convenient
- MAKE YOUR OWN - Great for making soaps, lotions, scrubs, candles, potpourri, custom perfumes
- The pure earthy, woody, spicy scent of straight Patchouli
This popular essential oil is recognized around the world for its earthy, woody, spicy scent. This scent contains only patchouli oil.
Using Scented Oils
These oils can be used in a diffuser for room fragrancing, on a cotton ball for personal space fragrance, or in a potpourri arrangement.
Patchouli is grounding and comforting. It's spicy earthiness are a key component in many incense blends, and it is helpful for spiritual enhancement.
Patchouli oil is a thick syrup that is used for its calming, softening, and moisture retention properties.
Extend your favorite fragrance into the rooms of your home or office. Use these oils to refresh your enjoyment of the scent you love in the bath. Fragrance is a powerful memory trigger, and reinforcing the scent that was present at the start of the new day is an emotional recharge for our mind and attitude.
Add a few drops to your favorite diffuser, light bulb ring, or potpourri ingredients to scent an entire room. Dab a few drops on a cotton ball in the morning to include in a small baggie in your purse to scent it all day. Use the cotton ball at work to keep your personal environment uniquely scented.
Fragrance (Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) Oil*). *Certified Organic Ingredient
About the Ingredients
Each vial contains the undiluted fragrances that are used in our bath and body products.